The main house was constructed in 1916 and served as a doctor’s office. Over the years it has been a private residence, apartments in the 1970’s and 80’s and was fully renovated in 1990 by A.D. Zucht D.D.S. who also operated a hot air balloon business! Dr. Zucht sold the inn to Joanna Gardener, who sold it to Roland Cavazos D.D.S. in 2014. SInce then the Inn has undergone many renovations for the increased comfort of guests.